Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
How to Build and Sell your eBook at the Same Time
Why write an eBook?
You want ongoing, lifelong multiple streams of income. You want to raise your credibility and trust ratings with clients or customers. You want to get your message out so the world can be a better place.
Yet, you want to spend only a little time on it. (Would you be willing to spend 4 hours a week?) You want to get it out fast (Would 4-6 weeks be OK?) You want to market Online at a low-cost investment. And, for some of you, you are ready to be innovative and even take a small risk to get your eBook read by millions, rather than hundreds!
In order to finish your eBook fast you need to first, look at where you are now; second, where you want to be; and then you'll know how to get to your finish line.
Where are you now?
You have the idea for your eBook; you have a lot of ideas! Take a moment and decide which one you are most passionate about now and will be for the next year. Focus on one great idea, then add others you know will work.
You have your eBook well on its way, but aren't finished. You need advice on how to get it done, what's needed to publish (not much!), and how to distribute it.
Who Should Write an eBook?
How to get there.
Build and Sell your eBook at the same time
Every part of your book can be a sales tool. When you include the essential "Seven Hot-Selling Points" before you write chapter one, you'll sell more books than you ever dreamed of!
1. Write for your one preferred audience. Not everyone wants your book. Find out what audience wants/needs your book? What problems does your book solve for them? Create an audience profile and keep your audience's picture in front of you as you write. Ask yourself, is my topic narrow enough? The Chicken Soup For The Teenager, For The Prisoner, and other specific groups sold far more copies than the original Chicken
2. Write a sizzling book title including benefits. You have 8 seconds to hook your potential buyer. While an eBook cover doesn't need fancy graphics you will want to create one that can be printed both in color and black and white. It must be easy to see and read. Your title and cover should compel your audience to buy.
3. Write a thirty-sixty second "tell and sell." You only have a few seconds to impress your potential buyer. Include your title, a few benefits, and the audience. This billboard needs a sound bite to grab attention. "Write, Finish, and Publish your eBook Fast to Pull Online Sales" shows professionals how to shortcut each step of writing, publishing, and promoting a salable short eBook.
Add a sound bite to the above "tell and sell" something like this: Compare your book to someone who is famous. One client's title "Passion at Any Age" used the sound bite "this book is the 'Artist's Way' for seniors.
4. Write your sales letter before you write your book. Think about your potential buyer. What are his resistances? His problems or challenges? Be sure you address these. Your sales letter used to promote your book either by email or on your Web site needs to give the benefits your potential buyers want and need. Include compelling ad copy, features, testimonials, and a small blurb about you, the author. If your potential buyer likes it, they will buy on the spot.
5. Write your eBook's introduction. Include the problem your audience has, why you wrote the book, and its purpose. In a few paragraphs include more specific benefits, and how you will present it (format). Keep it under a page. Your introduction will help you write your sales letter.
6. Create a table of contents. Each chapter should have a title, preferably a catchy one. If your reader can't understand the chapter title, then annotate it. Add some benefits or a sub title. In my first chapter called "Why Write an eBook?" I added this partial list of benefits: Ongoing lifelong multiple streams of income, credibility as the expert, products sell easily online, buyers are more targeted and hence you create more profit.
7. Reach out to opinion molders. After an initial contact of asking for feedback, resend them the same chapter and the table of contents of your book. Ask for a testimonial then. These influential contacts' testimonials will help promote your eBook Online.
Design every part of your eBook to be a sales tool and a beacon that brings out your best: writing--compelling, easy to read, organized, and enjoyable. Your book can sell to thousands, even hundreds of thousands when you design it correctly.
Judy Cullins, 20-year book and Internet Marketing Coach, Author of 10 eBooks including "Write your eBook Fast," and "How to Market your Business on the Internet," she offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, The Book Coach Says...and Business Tip of the Month at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 140 free articles. Email her at mailto:Judy@bookcoaching.com
eBooks - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
7 Secrets to Explode your eBook Sales! Part 6
Secret #6: Creating momentum and identity throughBook Sellers!Aho99% of them were wrong when I asked this simple question.Who are the best eBook Sellers online today?The answer I received from most of my ezine list was Amazon.
The Story of a Downsized Manager and His Ebook Business
If you've been following the business and economic news around the globe, you should know about how unemployment rates have hit year lows. The recent economic downturn was one of the worse in history and has affected loads of people.
Your Guaranteed Path to Becoming an Information Product Money Machine
How To Turn Your Talks or Articles into Books, eBooks, CDs and MoreYou may be writing a monthly newsletter. You may have written some short articles or reports.
How To Create Your Own Info Product
In the last article we talked about why informational products are the best type of products to sell online. An informational product can be a digital book (known as an e-book), a digital report or a white paper, a piece of software, audio or video files, a web site, an ezine (electronic magazine), or a newsletter.
Website Promotion: 10 Uncommon And Unusual Free Product Bonuses
Giving away free bonuses is one well tested website promotion strategy that can help you make more sales.Here are a few product bonuses you can give away.
10 Excuses for NOT Authoring an eBook!
Most people at one time or another have said to themselves, "Someday I'd like to write a book." or "I only wish that someone would write a book about ______.
Resell Rights Power
The Quickest Way To Have A Product To Sell On The InternetCreating a product from scratch that you can sell on the Internet will take some time to do.Writing a book, for example, can take weeks or months to complete.
You Really Can Make A Fortune Off Of EBooks and Software Resale Rights
When I first considered online selling, I had trouble thinking of a product to sell. I did not have a storefront or any particular talents to offer.
Why eBooks Are The Most Overlooked Path To Online Prosperity
The ebook revolution is here! The Internet now makes it possible to come up with an idea, turn it into an ebook, distribute it over the Internet, and start making money - allin 30 days or less. In the offline world, 30 days wouldn't typically even be long enough to start getting rejection lettersback from publishers.
Electronic Publishing Explained
An eBook is basically a document in the form of web pages that are put together, using special software, which is released in the form of a file that can be downloaded onto your computer's hard drive. Many people may think it is no different than a web site, but there are important differences.
20 Ways To Profit With Free eBooks
My habit of collecting every free eBook I could lay my hands proved very profitableto me while building my business.Here are 20 ways that you can use free eBooks to boost your profits.
Self-Publish Your Ebooks Through ClickBank
There was a time when ebook publishing was seen as a reluctant half-measure for authors who had failed to impress the mainstream press. But as on-screen reading technology improves and the buying public becomes aware of the instant gratification and easy navigation that downloaded ebooks can provide, their popularity is growing and so too is their market.
Just One Quick Question
Ever notice the number of times a client or prospect says some variation of 'I just have one more question,' or 'Just a quick question?' The answers to those questions are the grist of a tips booklet. You may be asked the same or similar questions repeatedly.
Self Publishing Era: Digital Publishing Tears Down Walls
Since the birth of publishing, authors have been forced to deal with the middlemen of this industry; the publishing houses. Often some of the best authors are turned away at the door because they are not "recognized" enough.
Invasion of the Amazons
The last few months have witnessed a bloodbath in tech stocks coupled with a frantic re-definition of the web and of every player in it (as far as content is concerned).This effort is three pronged:Some companies are gambling on content distribution and the possession of the attendant digital infrastructure.
Ebooks - the Easy Way To Get Published Now!
A friend put the story of his life as a professional magician, film promoter and entrepreneur on paper. It took ten years, two electric typewriters and probably a gallon of correction fluid.
eBooks: With Courage and Patience, We Are Getting There
Just how do we make the "e" in e-books stand for "easier"? Well,how about this? Let's scrap the existing digital rightsmanagement. Instead everybody in charge of administering DRMwould be re-trained overnight as digital priests.
Demand for E-books on the Increase
Demand for electronic books, or e-books, has created one of the fastest growing Internet consumer market segments.Research conducted recently by the Gartner Group revealed that one in 300 books read in the USA, and one in 450 books in Europe, are read in the digital format.
How to Use eBook for Marketing and Promotion
There are innumerable ways to use ebooks to promote your business and drive quality traffic to your website. Once posted on your site, you can turn them into a daily course, which brings your customer back to read the next chapter.
The Kolbrin - Ancient Warnings of Modern Threats
The Kolbrin is a substantial Biblical-era wisdom text of immense value to comparative religion scholars, space threat researchers and philosophers. The earliest books of this ancient manuscript were written following the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt.
DigyCat Domain Is For Sale - $105,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.DigyCat.com - 2012