Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
How to Harness the Power of Ebooks for the Benefit of Your Website!
Ebooks can be a powerful tool when it comes to promoting and profiting from your website. To be able to benefit from ebooks, it is important to know how to use them to their full potential.
There are two big ways in which ebooks can be used to benefit you and your site:
Both of these are extremely important. Without promoting your site and receiving enough visitors, it is impossible to profit, which is the ultimate aim of a successful internet business.
Ebooks are especially good for advertising your website. They cost almost nothing to produce and can be easily distributed via an email. You can either use an ebook which you have created yourself, or you can use another author's ebook, provided you have permission. Here is how to promote your site to unknown levels using an ebook:
- Use an ebook with a broad appeal, so as to achieve a maximum range of interest from many people. However, try to keep the ebook relevant to your site's subject matter. This way, those who travel to your site through the ebook will find more that interests them on your site. This is how to turn browsers of your ebook into buyers on your site.
- Once you have chosen your ebook's subject try to write the content similarly to your site. Add a link to the site you want to promote at the beginning and end of every page in the ebook. Make sure that these links are visible, and that it is made clear to the viewer where these links go to. Within the content of the ebook, while talking about something which can be found directly at your site, a link can also be added. However, make sure not to clutter your ebook with links and ads. This looks unprofessional and gives viewers a bad impression.
- Having finished the ebook's content, check furiously for spelling mistakes or missing punctuation. These mistakes lead the viewer to believe that the author is unprofessional and even that the site may be insecure and badly run.
- Now comes a crucial part. Make sure on the very front of the ebook, or somewhere where everyone will be able to see, that you have put a statement such as this:
"You may redistribute this ebook freely so long as the content inside remains the same"
This will mean that anyone who receives your ebook will be able to pass it on, so long as they don't change it. Given the fact that ebooks are a very popular form of displaying information nowadays, people are very likely to give your ebook away, whether it be a freebie on their site or a gift to newcomers. More and more people will have a copy of your ebook, with your link which goes straight back to your site. People are bound to click on your link if they're interested.
- Now with your completed ebook, you can start distributing. Give it to all your friends and family and anyone else who you know. Tell them to distribute it everyone in their email address book. Do not be afraid to contact a site which sells or gives away ebooks and ask them if they will distribute it. The chances are that they will. Big ebook sites need new ebooks to keep going. Contact sites which have a similar subject matter as the subject of your ebook and ask them if they will distribute it. Don't forget to distribute your ebook freely on your own site, because this will gain your site popularity. If you need help distributing your ebook, my site http://www.info-ebooks.co.uk would be happy to distribute it for you.
Once you have distributed a number of copies, if you have distributed it well to many sets of people, your ebook will soon be all over the internet. People will start clicking on your links from all over the web and in addition, you have also made a small name for yourself on the web. This will increase the popularity and trust in your site.
Obviously through the promoting of your website using ebooks, the profits will increase. However, there are other ways in which to profit using ebooks:
- The most obvious way to make money through ebooks is by selling them. However, there are already many huge companies doing this and it is hard for little companies and websites to keep up. Nevertheless, try to offer just that little bit extra on your ebook deal compared to everyone else's. You have to try and make your deal seem special. Add a couple of bonuses and maybe a useful bit of software too.
- Profit through ebooks by offering them as a bonus with another, more expensive product you are selling on your website. You would be surprised at how a browser will choose your product over others, just because your product has an ebook free with it. If you can make this ebook relevant to the item you are coupling it with, or you could make the ebook yourself, then more people will buy from you and people will be prepared to pay more. The ebook costs you nothing either so it is a perfect give-away.
- Affiliate links can also be posted in ebooks you create yourself. Earn yourself money by placing these links in relevant places in the content of the ebook. For example if your ebook talks about music, then include a link to a popular music website which you know will give you a slice of the profits if a sale is made. If your ebook is distributed correctly, your affiliate link could be viewed by thousands of people per week. The site I recommend for affiliate marketing is http://www.clickbank.com
- Also think about putting a very limited amount of ads in your ebook. Many companies will pay you to put an ad in your ebook. However, there is a very fine line between making money through ads and losing money due to too many unprofessional ads. Try to make your ads blend into your ebook and make them relevant to the subject matter too.
Most importantly with ebooks, always be thinking of new ways in which you think you could distribute them or use them to profit. Creativity is a key part of a successful ebook marketing campaign.
For more information on this subject or about making money online go to http://www.info-ebooks.co.uk
Free ebooks that you can give away to promote your website can also be found at this address.
eBooks - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Writing Acknowledgements for E-Books
It is important to have an acknowledgements section in your E-Books. Having authored some 1600 articles, 3000 pages of Operations Manuals, 4 E-Books and Co-Authored a Book on Franchising, I can tell you that a properly written acknowledgement, introduction and dedication is smart diplomacy.
Ebooks Are The BEST Form Of Advertising!
Ebooks are part of the new frontier of cyberspace. They are an entirely new medium for sharing marketing information, ideas, techniques, and expert knowledge.
The Bible of Marketing Ebooks
The ebook from Michael Cheney really is the bible when it comes to make a successful website.I highly recommend this ebook.
How To Rebrand Your eBook Using Active eBook Compiler
Complete all the pages for your eBook in HTML format. Your main page should be named "index.
Youve Got To Be Joking!
I don't know about you, but I get a lot of joke stuff arriving in my email. I've got one buddy in particular who hardly lets a day go by without sending something.
Invasion of the Amazons
The last few months have witnessed a bloodbath in tech stocks coupled with a frantic re-definition of the web and of every player in it (as far as content is concerned).This effort is three pronged:Some companies are gambling on content distribution and the possession of the attendant digital infrastructure.
Electronic Publishing Explained
An eBook is basically a document in the form of web pages that are put together, using special software, which is released in the form of a file that can be downloaded onto your computer's hard drive. Many people may think it is no different than a web site, but there are important differences.
How To Create and Market Your own E-Book
The Internet presents an amazing opportunity foranyone who knows how to research and write.There's masses of free information on the Web - allyou have to do is gather it together and package it,and you have an E-Book that people will pay for.
Book Publishing for Entrepreneurs
There was a time when it was relatively easy to get a book published. You took a great idea to an agent, the agent sold the idea to a publisher, and soon you could call yourself an author.
The Kolbrin - Ancient Warnings of Modern Threats
The Kolbrin is a substantial Biblical-era wisdom text of immense value to comparative religion scholars, space threat researchers and philosophers. The earliest books of this ancient manuscript were written following the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt.
EBOOKS Are Books Too!
Electronic books - that is books you read on the computer- have the same information and entail the same reading experience as books in the traditional form - that is books you actually hold in your hands. An ebook looks just like a Microsoft document but it is transformed into an ebook format such as PDF where the reader cannot make any changes to the document.
Write Your eBook Fast: First Steps to Finishing Line
Why write an eBook?You want ongoing, lifelong multiple streams of income. You want to raise your credibility and trust ratings with clients or customers.
Ebooks are Promotional Powerhouses
Ebooks are fairly easy to produce, and their production cost is inexpensive. Just think aboutit: you don't need a publisher, an agent, a printingpress, offset film, ink, paper, or even a distributor.
7 Secrets to Explode your eBook Sales! Part 6
Secret #6: Creating momentum and identity throughBook Sellers!Aho99% of them were wrong when I asked this simple question.Who are the best eBook Sellers online today?The answer I received from most of my ezine list was Amazon.
Self Publishing Era: Digital Publishing Tears Down Walls
Since the birth of publishing, authors have been forced to deal with the middlemen of this industry; the publishing houses. Often some of the best authors are turned away at the door because they are not "recognized" enough.
Ebook Marketing: 20 Checklist For eBook Creation
If you promote an ebook, please pay attention to these ebook marketing checklist:1. What will be the title of your ebook and will ithave a subtitle?2.
3 Powerful Types of eBooks That You Can Sell Online
A big part of knowing how to write and sell ebooks is understanding exactly what will turn a prospect into a hungry buyer.As you may have already discovered in my "UltimateInformation Entrepreneur's Success Package", earningmonths and years of leveraged income from a few weekswriting has virtually NOTHING to do with your writingability, but EVERYTHING to do with understanding how toidentify and satisfy a raging hunger within markets.
7 Secrets to Explode your eBook Sales! Part 2
Secret #2: Creating your Marketing Timeline for Success!Copyright 2004 Bluedolphin CrowAho!You can increase your sales and free time by creatingyour own marketing timeline. Marketing timelines are essential for all Internet businesses.
An eBook Publishers Dilemma: Should I Use PDF or Exe Format?
If you write and publish eBooks, sooner or later youwill probably be faced with a dilemma - should youcreate your eBooks as .exe files or .
The Problem With E-Books
One of the most popular online ventures is selling e-books. People are hungry for information; that's why they're on the Web in the first place.
DigyCat Domain Is For Sale - $105,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.DigyCat.com - 2012